January 30, 2013 Board Meeting Press Releases
The MSBA Board of Directors met on Wednesday, January 30, 2013.
Two Districts were invited into the MSBA Eligibility Period, two Districts were invited to conduct a Feasibility Study with the MSBA, 10 Districts, representing 17 projects, were authorized to execute a Project Funding Agreement for the Accelerated Repair Program, two Districts were authorized to execute Project Funding Agreements for the MSBA Science Lab Initiative, and two Districts were advanced to the Project Scope and Budget phase. The MSBA also voted to approve the final audits and grant amounts for two Waiting List projects, six Green Repair Program projects, one feasibility study that didn't progress to a project, and one addition/renovation project.
- MSBA Invites Dedham Early Childhood Education Center into Eligibility Period
- Granby’s West Street School Comes into MSBA Eligibility Period
- Grossman and MSBA Announce up to $8M Science Lab Approval for Medford High School
- $1.4M Grant Approved for Upgrades to Old Colony Regional VTHS in Rochester
- MSBA Approves $29.5M for New McKinley Elementary School in Revere
- Grossman, MSBA Announce up to $25.5M Science Lab Approval for Springfield Central High
- MSBA Board Approves up to $7.5M for Five Worcester School Projects