The Owner’s Project Manager Review Panel is comprised of 11 volunteers/experts in the field who assist the MSBA in developing policies and procedures as well as reviewing selections made by a District.
OPM Review Panel Meetings
Meetings are held at the MSBA office in Boston and are open to the public. To encourage discussion, competitors are asked to voluntarily leave the room when OPMs selected by a district present before the panel.
- The next meeting of the OPM Review Panel will be held on
March 9, 2020.
2020 OPM Meeting Schedule (printable)
OPM Selection Process Information
- OPM Process Guidelines (PDF), Revised March 2017
- OPM Request for Services (RFS) Template, Revised March 2017
- OPM Narrative (Attachment A), Revised January 2020
- OPM Procurement Certification (NEW)
- OPM Reference Checks Matrix (NEW)
- OPM Base Contract for Design Bid Build (DBB) and Construction Manager at Risk (CM-R), Revised November 29, 2010
|The schedules below provide guidance for Districts seeking to meet key dates to attend an OPM Review Panel meeting.|
Capital Planning and Information - General MSBA cost data
OPM Monthly Reports - Status of Compliance and Timeliness