The Designer Roundtable is comprised of individuals who currently provide or who wish to provide Designer services for MSBA-funded projects. The agendas for these discussions are developed based on input from the Designer community and are chaired and run by the individuals providing Designer services to discuss issues or concerns affecting school projects.
The next meeting of the Designer/Superintendant Roundtable is scheduled for:
- Wednesday, October 21, 2020
- 9:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- Meeting Agenda
- This Roundtable is being offered in the format of a panel discussion on Outdoor Learning. The facilitator for the event is Anne Brockelman, AIA: a member of the MSBA Board of Directors, the MSBA Facilities Assessment Subcommittee, and Associate Principal, Perry Dean Rogers Partners Architects. Presenters include Kristin Metz: Education Consultant, former Director of Education, Boston Schoolyard Initiative; and Kaki Martin ASLA: Landscape Architect and Principal of Klopfer Martin Design Group. The roundtable will examine outdoor learning as an opportunity for connection between teaching & learning, curriculum, design, and environmental stewardship. The agenda for this meeting is forthcoming.
Attending a Designer Roundtable
- We ask that you RSVP no later than ONE WEEK before the roundtable if you plan to be attending.
- For the foreseeable future, roundtables will be held via Zoom.
- When confirming your attendance, please list any suggestions you have for future topics and the names of the attendees.
If you have any questions, please call Jennifer Flynn at 617-720-4466.