Owner's Project Manager Roundtable
The Owner’s Project Manager Roundtable is comprised of individuals who currently provide or who wish to provide OPM services for MSBA-funded projects. The agendas for these discussions are developed based on input from the OPM community and are chaired and run by the individuals providing OPM services to discuss issues or concerns affecting school projects.
The next meeting of the OPM Roundtable is scheduled for:
- Monday, March 22, 2021 at 9:30 AM - The Value In Value Engineering
- Meeting Agenda
- At this Roundtable, members from Arcadis will lead a discussion on defining the ways value is created at different points in the MSBA grant process and engage attendees in a conversation of what has been learned and what has proven successful. Presenters include:
- Brian Oblon | Vice President
- Steven Brown MCPPO, CDT, Assoc. AIA | Senior Project Manager
- Vikas Nagardeolekar, AIA | Senior Project Manager
- Anthony Dunams | Principal Management Consultant
- Howard Greenfield | Technical Expert (Eng)
- To RSVP and receive Zoom registration information, please contact Sarah Przybylowicz.
Attending an OPM Roundtable
- When confirming your attendance, please list any suggestions you have for topics and the names of the attendees.
If you have any questions about the Owner's Project Manager Roundtable, please click here.