The Commissioning Roundtable is comprised of individuals who currently provide or who wish to provide Commissioning services for MSBA-funded projects. The agendas for these discussions are developed based on input from the Commissioning community and are chaired and run by the individuals providing Commissioning services to discuss issues or concerns affecting school projects.
The next meeting of the Commissioning Roundtable is tentatively scheduled for:
- The next meeting of the Commissioning Roundtable is tentatively scheduled for: April, 2020. More details to come.
- The meeting will take place at 40 Broad Street, 5th floor, MSBA Board Room, Boston, MA
Attending a Commissioning Roundtable
- As seating is limited, we ask that you respond to Rachel O'Brien no later than the Tuesday before the roundtable if you plan to attend.
- Due to space constraints, we must limit attendance to two people per firm.
- When confirming your attendance, please list any suggestions you have for future topics and the names of the attendees.
If you have any questions, please call Rachel O'Brien at 617-720-4466.