The Commissioning Roundtable is comprised of individuals who currently provide or who wish to provide Commissioning services for MSBA-funded projects. The agendas for these discussions are developed based on input from the Commissioning community and are chaired and run by the individuals providing Commissioning services to discuss issues or concerns affecting school projects.
The next meeting of the Commissioning Roundtable is scheduled for:
- Spring Roundtable - May 6th 2021
- 9:30 a.m. - 11 a.m.
- "Where is my OPR?": The Owner’s Project Requirements (OPR) has the potential to be one of the most important documents created for a project, but is often underdeveloped and unappreciated. A well-developed OPR can provide a strong foundation for the entire project so that the design team, commissioning agent, consultants and contractors understand the objectives and criteria for project success based on the requirements of the building owner, operations staff, and end users.
For this roundtable, we will review methods used to develop, collaborate, and process an OPR document as it evolves throughout the life of a project.
More information about the event and registration is forthcoming. Please contact Alisua Masmela here if you have any questions.
Attending a Commissioning Roundtable
- As seating is limited, we ask that you RSVP no later than ONE WEEK before the roundtable if you plan to be attending. For the foreseeable future, roundtables will be held via Zoom.
- Due to space constraints, we must limit attendance to two people per firm.
- When confirming your attendance, please list any suggestions you have for future topics and the names of the attendees.
If you have any questions about the Commissioning Roundtable, please click here.