The Massachusetts School Building Authority sometimes requires the services of vendors to help support the MSBA's mission of creating affordable, sustainable, and efficient schools across the Commonwealth. The MSBA strives to obtain high quality services at competitive prices, and the MSBA conducts its procurements in a fair and transparent manner.
Open procurements will be listed below, when available. The MSBA invites qualified vendors to submit responses pursuant to the submission requirements and schedule listed in the applicable request. Qualified women-owned and minority-owned businesses are encouraged to submit responses.
- Request for Responses to Provide Project Management Services
- RFR Response Deadline: March 24, 2021 at 3:00 PM
- Request for Qualifications to Provide Prototypical School Designs
- RFQ Response Deadline: May 26, 2021 at 3:00 PM
- Procurement Overview for Engineers, Architects and Project Managers
- Meeting held on February 10, 2021. Click the link above for more information.