The Massachusetts School Building Authority sometimes requires the services of vendors to help support the MSBA's mission of creating affordable, sustainable, and efficient schools across the Commonwealth. The MSBA strives to obtain high quality services at competitive prices, and the MSBA conducts its procurements in a fair and transparent manner.
Open procurements will be listed below, when available. The MSBA invites qualified vendors to submit responses pursuant to the submission requirements and schedule listed in the applicable request. Qualified women-owned and minority-owned businesses are encouraged to submit responses.
- RFR to Provide Professional Development Training Services
- RFR Response Deadline: October 19, 2020, 3:00 PM
- RFR to Provide Arbitrage Rebate Compliance Services
- RFR Response Deadline: October 28, 2020, 3:00 PM
- Commissioning Procurement Overview
- Meeting held on Thursday, February 27, 2020
2019/2020 Model School Procurement Update: Please be advised that due to ongoing public health issues, the MSBA Model School Phase 2 review, which includes site visits to the facilities whose respective designers submitted a response to the MSBA's July 2019 Request for Qualifications, has been postponed. The Selection Committee anticipates proceeding with the Phase 2 review when site visits can safely resume.