The Designer Roundtable is comprised of individuals who currently provide or who wish to provide Designer services for MSBA-funded projects. The agendas for these discussions are developed based on input from the Designer community and are chaired and run by the individuals providing Designer services to discuss issues or concerns affecting school projects.
- Thursday, April 6, 2023 at 9:30 AM – Translating Research into Healthier Material Choices
- HMFH will share their perspective on healthier material choices for indoor school environments that will optimize the health of people and the natural environment. Tina Stanislaski and Robert Williams will share their research and their challenges with the Bristol-Plymouth Regional Technical School building project, where the goal is to specify that all touch surface materials are without chemicals of concern whenever possible and to seek greater transparency from the building material manufacturers. In communicating their findings with the greater design community, HMFH hopes to build a collaborative process where ideas and knowledge can be shared and ultimately create healthier school environments for all students and educators.
- To RSVP and receive Zoom registration information, please click here.
Attending a Designer Roundtable
- We ask that you RSVP no later than ONE WEEK before the roundtable if you plan to be attending.
- For the foreseeable future, roundtables will be held via Zoom.
- When confirming your attendance, please list any suggestions you have for future topics and the names of the attendees.
If you have any questions about the Designer Roundtable, please click here.