Owner's Project Manager Roundtable
The Owner’s Project Manager Roundtable is comprised of individuals who currently provide or who wish to provide OPM services for MSBA-funded projects. The agendas for these discussions are developed based on input from the OPM community and are chaired and run by the individuals providing OPM services to discuss issues or concerns affecting school projects.
The next meeting of the OPM Roundtable is scheduled for:
- Wednesday, February 8, 2023 at 9:30 AM – Building Schools and Future Builders
- Meeting Agenda
- At the Roundtable, representatives from the Associated General Contractors of Massachusetts (AGC MA) will discuss strategies for formalizing the connection between a school building and building a pipeline of talent coming into the industry. John Ferrante and Marion Jones will lay out the intentional steps that project stakeholders should be taking to ensure that school districts and students recognize the educational value of engaging with local construction projects. A Question & Answer session will follow the presentation.
- To RSVP and receive Zoom registration information, please click here.
Attending an OPM Roundtable
- We ask that you RSVP no later than ONE WEEK before the roundtable if you plan to be attending.
- For the foreseeable future, roundtables will be held via Zoom.
- When confirming your attendance, you are encouraged to share suggestions you have for future topics.
If you have any questions about the Owner's Project Manager Roundtable, please click here.