The Massachusetts School Building Authority will be hosting a series of meetings for Superintendents who are currently partnered with the MSBA on a building project or could be in the near future. Agendas for future meetings will be developed based on input from superintendents with the intent to discuss common issues affecting school projects.
The next meeting of the Designer/Superintendent Roundtable is scheduled for:
- Wednesday, October 21, 2020
- 9:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- Meeting Agenda
- This Roundtable is being offered in the format of a panel discussion on Outdoor Learning. The facilitator for the event is Anne Brockelman, AIA: a member of the MSBA Board of Directors, the MSBA Facilities Assessment Subcommittee, and Associate Principal, Perry Dean Rogers Partners Architects. Presenters include Kristin Metz: Education Consultant, former Director of Education, Boston Schoolyard Initiative; and Kaki Martin ASLA: Landscape Architect and Principal of Klopfer Martin Design Group. The roundtable will examine outdoor learning as an opportunity for connection between teaching & learning, curriculum, design, and environmental stewardship. The agenda for this meeting is forthcoming.
Attending a Superintendent Roundtable
- We ask that you RSVP no later than ONE WEEK before the roundtable if you plan to be attending.
- For the foreseeable future, roundtables will be held via Zoom.
- When confirming your attendance, please list any suggestions you have for future topics and the names of the attendees.
If you have any questions, please call Jennifer Flynn at 617-720-4466.
Superintendent Roundtable Past Meeting Information
- View information from past meetings