The Massachusetts School Building Authority will be hosting a series of meetings for Superintendents who are currently partnered with the MSBA on a building project or could be in the near future. Agendas for future meetings will be developed based on input from superintendents with the intent to discuss common issues affecting school projects.
The next meeting of the Superintendent Roundtable is scheduled for:
- Thursday, June 16, 2022 - Funding a School Building Project
- Meeting Presentation
- At the Roundtable, Sean Cronin (MSBA Board Member and and Designee of the Secretary of Administration and Finance, Senior Deputy Commissioner for Local Services) will lead a Municipal Finance discussion answering some of the common questions associated with communities securing their share of the funding necessary to participate in the MSBA Grant program. The Roundtable discussion will focus on the fundamentals of Proposition 2 ½, Financial Best Practices, and a virtual tour of the Division of Local Services Training and Resources webpage. A Question & Answer session will follow the presentation.
Attending a Superintendent Roundtable
- We ask that you RSVP no later than ONE WEEK before the roundtable if you plan to be attending.
- For the foreseeable future, roundtables will be held via Zoom.
- When confirming your attendance, please list any suggestions you have for future topics and the names of the attendees.
If you have any questions about the Superintendent Roundtable, please click here.