The Commissioning Roundtable is comprised of individuals who currently provide or who wish to provide Commissioning services for MSBA-funded projects. The agendas for these discussions are developed based on input from the Commissioning community and are chaired and run by the individuals providing Commissioning services to discuss issues or concerns affecting school projects.
- Commissioning Roundtable - Geothermal Wells 101: Approaching Your Geothermal Project For Success
- The Massachusetts School Building Authority is hosting a Commissioning Roundtable on:Thursday, May 26, 2022 9:30am to 11:00am
- At the Roundtable, Tracey Ogden from TAO Consulting, will be offering a presentation on how to evaluate the best geothermal system for your site and project, how to approach the project from a construction standpoint, learning how the test work provides the key to value engineering, understanding the different heat exchangers, and how to approach the project for success throughout the construction phases. Comments, questions, & answers will be addressed during this Commissioning presentation. The agenda for this meeting, along with the Zoom link information, will be sent closer to this meeting date.
Attending a Commissioning Roundtable
- As seating is limited, we ask that you RSVP no later than ONE WEEK before the roundtable if you plan to be attending. For the foreseeable future, roundtables will be held via Zoom.
- Due to space constraints, we must limit attendance to two people per firm.
- When confirming your attendance, please list any suggestions you have for future topics and the names of the attendees.
If you have any questions about the Commissioning Roundtable, please click here.