Working with the MSBA
The Massachusetts School Building Authority sometimes requires the services of vendors to help support the MSBA’s mission of creating affordable, sustainable, and efficient schools across the Commonwealth. The MSBA strives to obtain high quality services at competitive prices, and the MSBA conducts its procurements in a fair and transparent manner.
Open procurements will be listed below, when available. The MSBA invites qualified vendors to submit responses pursuant to the submission requirements and schedule listed in the applicable request. Qualified women-owned and minority-owned businesses are encouraged to submit responses.
- Request for Responses for Post Employment Benefits Other than Pensions Actuarial Valuation
- RFR Deadline: January 6, 2017 (12:00 PM)
- Request for Quotes to Provide web-based Investor Relations Platform for Municipal Bond Issuer
- RFQ Deadline: January 20, 2017 (4:00 PM)
- Model School Program - RFQ to Provide Prototypical School Designs
- RFQ Deadline: February 8, 2017 (3:00 PM)