Owner’s Project Manager Process
Owner's Project Manager Review Panel Meetings
The next meeting of the OPM Review Panel will be held on:
The Owner’s Project Manager Review Panel is comprised of 11 volunteers/experts in the field who assist the MSBA in developing policies and procedures as well as reviewing selections made by the District.
Meetings are held at the MSBA offices in Boston and are open to the public. To encourage discussion, competitors are asked to voluntarily leave the room when OPMs selected by a district present before the panel.
|*2016 OPM Review Panel
2:00 - 4:00PM
|*Please note that this schedule is subject to change. The MSBA advises interested attendees to check back here or contact us to confirm the date of a specific meeting.|
- Monday, May 2, 2016 at 2:00 p.m.
- View meeting agenda
View the printable 2016 OPM Meeting Schedule
*Please note that the meeting schedule is subject to change. The MSBA advises interested attendees to check back here or contact us to confirm the date of a specific meeting.
OPM Review Panel
OPM Selection Process
- OPM Selection Process Overview
- OPM Selection Process Guidelines
- OPM Guidelines Attachments - Narrative and Scoring Sheet (Word format)
- OPM Scope of Services
- OPM Model Request for Services ("RFS") Revised October 21, 2014
- OPM Base Contract for Design Bid Build (DBB) and Construction Manager at Risk (CM-R), Revised November 29, 2010
Information on the Owner's Project Manager Roundtable
Construction Manager at Risk Informational InterviewS
- The MSBA is not conducting Construction Manager At Risk interviews at this time
- View more information regarding CM-at-Risk Informational Interviews that have been conducted