Owner’s Project Manager Process
Owner's Project Manager Review Panel Meetings
The Owner’s Project Manager Review Panel is comprised of 11 volunteers/experts in the field who assist the MSBA in developing policies and procedures as well as reviewing selections made by the District.
|*2015 OPM Review Panel
2:00 - 4:00PM
|*Please note that this schedule is subject to change. The MSBA advises interested attendees to check back here or contact us to confirm the date of a specific meeting.|
- Monday, August 3, 2015 at 2:00 p.m.
View the printable 2015 OPM Schedule
*Please note that the meeting schedule is subject to change. The MSBA advises interested attendees to check back here or contact us to confirm the date of a specific meeting.
OPM Review Panel, Past Meeting Information
- OPM Review Panel, Past Meeting Information: 2013
- OPM Selection Process Overview
- OPM Selection Process Guidelines
- OPM Guidelines Attachments - Narrative and Scoring Sheet (Word format)
- OPM Scope of Services
- OPM Model Request for Services ("RFS") Revised October 21, 2014
- OPM Base Contract for Design Bid Build (DBB) and Construction Manager at Risk (CM-R), Revised November 29, 2010
Information on the Owner's Project Manager Roundtable
Construction Manager at Risk Informational InterviewS
- The MSBA is not conducting Construction Manager At Risk interviews at this time
- View more information regarding CM-at-Risk Informational Interviews that have been conducted