The Designer Roundtable is comprised of individuals who currently provide or who wish to provide Designer services for MSBA-funded projects. The agendas for these bi-monthly discussions are developed based on input from the Designer community and are chaired and run by the individuals providing Designer services to discuss issues or concerns affecting school projects.
2015 Meeting Schedule
The next meeting of the Designer Roundtable is scheduled for:
- Thursday, March 12, 2015, 9:00 a.m. - 10:15 a.m.
- The meeting will take place at 40 Broad Street in Boston in the 2nd floor conference center.
2015 Meeting Schedule*
|Thursday, March 12, 9:00 - 10:15 a.m.|
|Thursday, May 14, 9:00 - 10:15 a.m.|
|Thursday, October 22, 9:00 a.m. - 10:15 a.m.|
*Please note that the dates listed may be subject to change. Please check this page for updated information throughout the year.
Attending a Designer Roundtable
- As seating is limited, we ask that you respond to Sarah Blache no later than the Tuesday before the roundtable if you plan to attend.
- Due to space constraints, we must limit attendance to two people per firm.
- When confirming your attendance, please list any suggestions you have for future topics and the names of the attendees.
If you have any questions, please email Sarah Blache, or call her at 617-720-4466, extension 3050.
Designer Roundtable Past Meeting Information